- This fee policy applies to all progressive group classes at the Boston School of Boabom. Fees for the school are paid monthly and constitute a subscription entitling the student to a given number of classes per week over a one-month period. All monthly subscriptions must be pre-paid on or before the student’s payment date.
- The payment date is the day of the month the student takes their first class and ends one month to the day later. The date on which the student first enrolls becomes her or his payment date. For example, if a student enrolls on January 10th, that student is enrolled until February 10th. If this student wishes to continue taking classes, she or he must make the payment for the upcoming month on or before February 10th.
- This payment date cannot be changed to compensate for absences.
- The school’s extended absence policy is as follows:
- If you are going to miss less than one month of classes, there is no fee discount.
- If you are planning to miss a whole month or more and let us know ahead of time, we will exempt you from one month’s fee but, if you would like to continue with your current class, you MUST take at least one catch-up session per month of missed classes.
- These catch-up classes will cost, per student: $50 for 1st and 2nd stage, $60 for 3rd and 4th stage, $70 for 5thand 6th stage, and $80 for 7th through 9th stages.
- If you miss a month or more of classes due to illness or injury, the same catch-up policy applies.
- Of course, if you would like to join a less advanced class, a catch-up class is not necessary.
- This fee policy applies to both in-person and online/Zoom classes.
- It is not mandatory to advance with your class. If you wish, instead of advancing with your class you may go back and review your old stage for as long as you like; if you choose to do this your fee will remain the same.
- The school reserves the right to reschedule and/or cancel any classes at any time. Any classes with fewer than three students that wish to continue beyond Ulan Tefa (4th stage) must convert to a private or semi-private payment structure.
- Payment of your current stage entitles you to take any class of a lower stage for free. Thus, once you move to the second stage, so long as you are current with your payment, you may take any first stage class in the school for free. (Space permitting.)
- Please keep in mind that these are not drop-in classes; rather you are learning a complete, progressive Art which requires consistent attendance and develops over time. Please consider your payment as you would to a course or university.
- If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask any of the teachers at the school!
Addendum for non-progrssive, private, and semi-private classes.
- Seminars and other non-progressive classes may be offered from time to time. These may be offered for a per-class fee. This fee is unrelated to and does not affect any fees for progressive or other classes.
- Private and semi-private classes are charged separately. These follow their own fee structure and payment policy. Please speak to one of the teachers if you have any questions about this.
Addendum for Zoom/online and recorded classes.
- The fee is the same for in-person and online classes.
- There will be no refunds or changes in payment for online classes missed or cancelled due to technical difficulties.
- All students are welcome to join online or in-person.
- All students are requested to inform their teacher if they will be joining in a different manner than usual.
- Upon request, the school will attempt to provide recordings of Zoom classes in the first four levels.
- All recordings are at the discretion of the individual teacher and the school in general.
- Failure of the teacher and.or school to provide a class recording, for any reason, shall not be grounds for discount or refund of the regular class fee, even if said recording is standing in place of a scheduled class.